Friday, October 2, 2009

A gust of wind... A dog barks...

Summer is finally over and I can breathe a sigh of relief since I can now enjoy comfortable weather until March. It's bitter sweet though since my lawn will be dead soon.

With cooler temps comes travel. I've sworn off visiting the homeland during the Summer months because it's so darned hot. I think last time I was there during the summer they were experiencing record highs. Not gonna happen again.

I'll be landing in Orange County next Wednesday to visit everybody. The wife will be holding down the fort so I'll be staying with my mom in Mission Viejo since I'm not allergic to cats. I'm going to try to see as many of my friends as possible which is never easy since everybody keeps a full dance card. It's going to be exhausting but I'm confident I can bother everybody before I leave on Sunday.

I just got back from a business trip to Georgia a couple of weeks ago and I'll be headed East again with Jill in January for another Disney World trip. I'm very excited needless to say. It's been a bit of an adjustment for both of us just making one trip every other year to each park. I don't know how long we'll be able to keep doing it since it is very costly to go though I think our WDW trip is going to be less expensive than our Disneyland trip last January. We certainly get more out of our WDW trip but we still love the Anaheim experience as well and I get to see my family while I'm there.

I'm excited to be headed home for a little bit of relaxation Graham style which involves a lot of running around.

No comments:

Post a Comment