Sunday, July 11, 2010

WDW Trip Report - Day 8

Anticipating crippling sickness the next morning I packed it all up the night before in case I needed my morning to sleep. Of course I wake up feeling pretty much fine. I have the worse luck ever just ask anybody. I don't win contests... hell... I don't even find quarters in the street. I find gum pennies that turn out to be gum.

I ate some breakfast that just wasn't as good today as it had been on other days. I still had that disconnected feeling which didn't bode well for the flight home.

Our bus was running a little behind so we sat out front for awhile or at least I did while Jill walked about and snapped some more photos. The bus eventually showed up and got us to the airport pretty quick.

We were pleased to find that the security lines weren't as bad this time. We zipped through fairly quick and had plenty of time before our flight arrived. Yup. Still sick.

On our way into Omaha my ears refused to pop thanks to my ever lingering illness. My eardrums survived so that was a good thing. Chilly temps greeted us but the bus to the parking lot was ready and waiting for me so I didn't have to stand out in the cold as long as I did last time. The car was still there and unlike our last outing wasn't covered in a foot of snow. I picked up the wife from the terminal and home we went.

All in all a good trip. I can only imagine how great it would have been if I hadn't been sick. We'll just have to try again some time.

Disneyland in September. Woot.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your report after our road trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, you took the words out of my mouth.
    Graham's trip reports make me laugh so hard my sides split and I have a hard time even reading them aloud to Matt.

    Now hurry and go on vacation so I can read trip reports from you guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I wish I would have done more. I'll have plenty of stories from our next trip.

    ReplyDelete