Saturday, May 23, 2009

Linktastic!

I don't use my free time finding strange and amusing stuff on the internet. I just stumble upon it by accident.

I'm a Jesus fan I won't lie. I also appreciate the lengths in which people will go to make him contemporary.

Along with Buddy Christ this is an awesome example but sometimes the execution is a little too funny or downright strange. One such example is "With You Always." This guy is quite the sketch artist but his drawings range from surreal to downright strange. Here are some re-occurring characters both having their way with each other under the watchful eye of King of Kings.


I'm also very fond of "This is Photobomb." This is why.

I'd link them but I don't want the web site owners to be mad at me for sharing their pictures with you.

2 comments: