Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back in business

The Craptop died for the last time this week and the wife allowed me to cash in my big purchase this year and I bought a cheap laptop. It's actually better than I thought it would be. I hope I get 8 years out of this one.

I've been slacking on finishing my song of course because I have to over think everything. I'll probably play with a few more guitar tracks before I settle on one. The more I work on something the more I hate it so it's probably better I just get this done and not think about it. The organ track isn't filling in for bass as well as I thought it would so I'm just going to adjust my guitar so it sounds like one and play those parts as well. I hate programming. Randy got his done a month or so ago. His is and most likely will be better than mine no matter what I do and I'm sure he's picking a song that is completely unplayable for me.

I'm going to try to get off my duff tomorrow after work and clean house in case family comes to visit on Saturday. I don't have a whole lot to do but I'd rather not do it on Saturday since I want to get a haircut and finish my song.

1 comment:

  1. I never heard your finished product! Send it to me next time we are both on AIM. I'm interested. I gotta make more videos. I'm sure Jill approved of your song. How did your brother like it? Did you kick some tush?!

    ReplyDelete