Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Madness. Feel it!

Another year where my bracket goes to shit. I have terrible luck. That's all i want to say about that.

The wife went to a wedding shower today though those involved in the upcoming wedding are probably still convinced that they're eloping even though everybody knows and their families will most likely be there for their destination wedding. Where was I? Oh yes. Wife gone.

I got my buns up this morning at the crack of 10:30am which was nice. I did my morning routine then took the wife's car to get the oil changed then I got a haircut because I looked lame. I sprayed bug poison around the house to keep the inevitable influx of bugs that are sure to come from making their way inside the house. It's one of the fun things I get to do as a homeowner. There I go rambling again.

I took Jill to the shower and headed home to be enjoy having the house all to myself. Upon arrival I popped myself a beer and began enjoying my day. I played guitar really loudly, watched college basketball and finished my beer. Jill came home a few hours later and having the house all to myself was over. It was a pretty good day.

1 comment:

  1. Well...I guess I'll be sure to leave more often.

    At least the dog missed me.

    ReplyDelete