Sunday, January 8, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 23

Day 23 – Fifteen facts about you.

1. I can play most musical instruments except those from the brass family. 99% of them have been self taught.
2. I've been to Disneyland over 1000 times.
3. I attempted to be an actor when I was younger. Guess how that worked out.
4. Most of my blood relatives live in Southern California.
5. I have an incredible selective memory. I can recall an amazing amount of facts but I frequently forget things my wife has told me and where I left my wallet.
6. I have the vernacular of somebody born and raised in the 1940's.
7. I can identify just about every automobile ever made.
8. I'm been continually employed since January of 1999 but I've worked for five different companies thanks to mergers and acquisitions.
9. I love really, cold weather.
10. I'll eat anything regarded as food in western culture (and a great many eastern examples) except olives and squash.
11. I've been doing my own laundry since I was nine.
12. I collected jackets when I lived in California. I rarely got to wear them. I'm too big for them now but I still have them.
13. If I don't stay busy I fall asleep.
14. I rarely, if ever, exceed the posted speed limit.
15. I love technology but I don't feel the need to have the latest and greatest stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment