Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thanks a lot, asshole

The majority of the obstacles we face on a day to day basis are in place because of assholes. Instead of punishing douchebaggery we instead try to circumvent it by imposing limits and such. There will always be people that destroy public restrooms, throw beer bottles, or get shit faced wherever alcohol is served. Because of them we have to pay 50 cents to take a dump and drink beer from a plastic bottle at the baseball stadium. Do you know why we have to take off our shoes while going through airport security? It's because some asshole tried to blow up his fucking shoes on a plane.

What I find amazing is that assholes are getting younger and younger. I'd say more than 50% of children's toys require batteries now. Why? Because those little assholes lack the imagination and verbal chutzpah to come up with their own sounds. When I was four, a rocket ship went *VWOOOOOSH* because I made that sound with my mouth. This trend goes all the way up to the things adults use. It has to be expensive and it has to do everything for us because we're too lazy or stupid to do it on our own. Does that make us assholes? No, but bitching about it when it suddenly doesn't work certainly does.

I used to think that I was an asshole for having strong opinions but the more I look at it the more I see that I'm not really an asshole. The people that are bothered by people like me are the assholes. It's okay for them to be assholes but I'm still going to complain about the high costs of shopping retail due to assholes stealing stuff. I'm still going to complain about the state of the economy because of the assholes at both ends of the dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment