Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's Thursday. Check your calendar. See?

I wish we had an inside joke we could share here.

I'm currently enjoying what I call reverse deafness in my left ear. I acquired a nice little hole in it after some spirited flying compliments of United Airlines. It doesn't bother me for the most part but every now and then something happens in there resulting in strange sounds. I hear everything plain as day except there's an extra track of audio now for certain pitches. It hasn't resulted in all music sounding out of tune yet but it's only a matter of time. I just hope it's all better by next Wednesday. It's annoying.

I also have an ingrown toenail.

In happier news I've been holding steady at my current weight of 174lbs. This is good for me as I usually fluctuate between 168 and 178 for no apparent reason. I eat the same things pretty much every day and I'm regular. Shut your mouth. You knew it was coming. I'd say exercise was doing me well but I haven't been as diligent as my wife has been. I haven't touched the treadmill since last Saturday and I'm feeling a little sluggish because of it.

I feel a personal renaissance coming on so I might write some music in the near future. I think it's because I haven't listened to very much music lately with the exception of the crappy songs I post to Facebook every day. I think I still have about 50ish songs to do until I can quit. I promised myself I'd do one song every day for one year without repeating. I've been doing well on the former but the latter was tarnished when I discovered that I did Madonna's "Holiday" twice. I posted an extra song to make up for it but I still hate myself.

Fun fact: I only get a new calendar every other year which means the entirety of 2013 will feature December of 2012.

Have a nice day.
g

No comments:

Post a Comment