Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ABC's of Graham

I do everything my wife does here because everything I think of writing ends up being really negative or about landscaping.

A: Age.
32

B: Bed size.
Queen

C: Chores you dislike.
Cleaning the stove and dusting. Really just dusting. I'm just too lazy to clean the stove.

D: Dogs.
I like dogs well enough and I've had numerous ones but after my last dog I swore I'd never have another one. I did my best to discourage Jill from getting one but Lucy won her over and I give her whatever she wants.

E: Essential start to your day.
Cup of coffee or tea. If I don't get one I can't really get going.

F: Favorite color.
Blue. Next question.

G: Gold or silver.
Anything but gold.

H: Height.
5'11"

I: Instruments you play(ed).
I can play just about everything except the flute, oboe, piccolo, and trumpet. Everything else I can play to the point of people thinking I know how to play them.

J: Job title.
My business card says Sr. Analyst Field Services. Calm down ladies.

K: Kids.
I like kids and hope to have one of each. I'd let Jill talk me into a third kid if we don't get our mix right away but I think that fifth wheel throws off groupings for Disneyland and Disney World rides that favor even numbers.

L: Live.
I am currently living. My home is in Nebraska.

M: Mom's name.
Melanie

N: Nicknames.
I've picked up a few over the years. Graham Cracker, Grahambo, G-Ram, G-Money, babe, husband pants.

O: Overnight hospital stays.
I spent a few days when I had mono. It was a terrible experience.

P: Pet peeves.
I could do a blog just on my pet peeves. I hate bad drivers, people that stand too close to me, cups placed at the edge of tables, law breakers...

Q: Quote from a movie:
Oh the weather outside is weather.

R: Righty or lefty.
Righty unless I want to change it up. Giggity.

S: Siblings.
I have an older and younger brother as well as a younger step sister that I never see.

T: Time you wake up.
It all depends on my mood. Let's say I feel better when I'm kickin' by 8AM.

U: Underwear.
I prefer boxer briefs but I'll sport anything but a banana hammock.

V: Vegetables you don't like.
Peas and olives. Are olives vegetables?

W: What makes you run late.
Jill

X: X-rays you've had.
Head, back, foot, leg, arm, teeth, hands, and chest.

Y: Yummy food you make.
If it's not yummy why would I make it? Everything I make tastes good.

Z: Zoo animal favorites.
Primates

1 comment: