Saturday, March 12, 2011

Photo Challenge - Day 13

Day 13. A photo of your best friend(s)

I've got a few best friends but I don't have a photo with each of them so I figured I'd put up one of each.

Photobucket
This is Guy. We were born on the same day within a few hours of each other. We've shared the stage on numerous occasions. He lives in New York now so we don't see each other well, ever but he's still one of my best friends.

Photobucket
Meet Rob. He's been a stand by for as long as Guy. He's like my workin' buddy that I never worked with professionally. He's like a brother. I don't get down to Texas very often but when we do get together it's like no time has passed.

Photobucket
Here's Joe. We go back 23 years which makes him my oldest friend. The picture pretty much sums the guy up. He's one of many musician friends of mine. He's been there for some of the heavier moments in my life and I'm proud to call him a friend.

Photobucket
I like Brian. Some of my best times were spent with him be it a trip to the lake, making food at 2am or just sitting around doing nothing. He's kind of like Joe in that I've known him for a really long time. He's everybody's best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment