Friday, March 4, 2011

Photo Challenge - Day 5

Day 5. a recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Photobucket

I've done a pretty good job of avoiding being photographed recently considering that this is one of two pictures of me taken since Christmas.

I'm not sure how interesting these facts are but here goes.
1. I share a birthday with Patrick Swayze.
2. I play numerous musical instruments.
3. I can sing in four different vocal ranges.
4. I have a very good memory when it comes to useless facts.
5. I was born Los Angeles county.
6. I've lived in 3 states, 6 counties, 9 cities, and 14 homes.
7. I've seen more movies than I can remember.
8. I've been in a fist fight.
9. I have two brothers and a step sister.
10. It takes me a week to grow a beard.
11. The heaviest I've ever been is 179lbs.
12. I'm nearsighted.
13. I've owned eight cars.
14. I'm more or less a jack of all trades but a master at none.
15. I've been to Disneyland over 1000 times.

2 comments:

  1. Yes. I don't know whether to be proud or a little ashamed.

    Woo hoo. I've got five followers. Add this to my youtube video with 100+ views and you've got a fella with one heck of a web presence!

    ReplyDelete